Welcome 2013 & The Liebster Award

I am ashamed of myself for this being my first blog post of 2013. This should've been done way earlier. Like January 1st earlier. Like always, life got in the way... No need to worry anymore! I finished my last finals for this semester today which should leave me some more room for other priorities. Like reading. And blogging.

Now onto more exciting news. *drum roll please* Thanks to Shelves of Books Blog, I was nominated for the 2013 Liebster Award! 

Liebster Award Rules: 
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award Presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs with 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs).
4. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.

11 Answered Questions:
1. My favorite book of 2012 is a tie between Cinder by Marissa Meyer, Take A Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg, That Boy by Jillian Dodd and Slide by Jill Hathaway.
2. In 2013, I am looking forward to the releases for The Revenge of the Girl With the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg and Scarlett by Marissa Meyer.
3. My ultimate book boyfriend would have to be Samuel from Sweetly by Jackson Pearce.
4. My blog inspiration came from reading Katie's Book Blog and The Book Cellar.
5. My recent obsession is fairy tale remakes.
6. Dogs all the way. I'm allergic to cats.
7. I have more than one favorite tv series: Boy Meets World, Once Upon a Time and Modern Family.
8. If I was stranded on a desert island, I would bring water, food and one of my dogs. The water and food would keep us alive (obviously) and my dog would keep my company (and help me remain sane).
9. I would love to meet Jackson Pearce and find out how she gets her ideas for her fairy tale remakes.
10. Matched by Ally Condie- Having a girl trapped inside a bubble makes the whole story even more intriguing. 
11. My favorite places to read are my circle chair, outside or anywhere in my room.

11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I'm allergic to everything outside. No lie.
2. I'm one of the few female percussionists at my high school, but I make sure the boys know where I stand. 
3. I learned to read at a very young age. To this day, my parents don't understand how it came so naturally to me.
4. I've started writing several novels, but haven't finished one.
5. I don't watch tv a lot, but when I do it's because one of my favorite shows are on.
6. I enjoy making people laugh, no matter how ridiculous I look.
7. I love Six Flags. My family tries to go there once every summer.
8. I tend to be sarcastic. All the time.
9. I have two dogs, Reuben and Chase.
10. I love food, but have become more and more picky on what we have for dinner.
11. Despite the main group of girls I hang out with, I have three guy best friends that I call my brothers.

11 Questions For My Nominees:
1. What's your favorite book from when you were younger?
2. What's your favorite book now?
3. Do you enjoy memes? (ex. In My Mailbox) If so, why? 
4. Ebooks or paperback?
5. What was your blog inspiration?
6. What's your favorite book-to-screen movie?
7. What movie (if any) ruined the book for you?
8. What's your favorite tv show?
9. What's your favorite book series?
10. What author would you want to meet and what's one question you would ask them?
11. If you published a book, what would the title be?

My 11 Nominees: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

Liebster Award: 2016

Stacking the Shelves (9)