Stacking The Shelves (1)

Stacking the Shelves is a daily meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It features the books recently added to your shelf! (I've decided to participate in Stacking the Shelves other than In My Mailbox simply because Kristi is busy with her baby & her blog is on the back burner - I figured this meme would help me interact with more bloggers which is something I love to do!)

For Review:
Soul Fire by Aprille Legacy 

I have been friends with Aprille on Goodreads since she started to gain attention for her book, Soul Fire, which was originally posted on the site. She made a book trailer, she advertised her book & overall, she worked really hard to make her dream a reality which is the reason I look up to her. (She's also just a great person all around, too). I'm really excited to start reading The Soul Trilogy, despite my growing piles of books I still have to read on my bookshelf & cannot thank Aprille enough for sending me a copy for review. (: 

What's did you add to your shelves this week?

Comments

  1. I haven't heard of this series before, but the synopsis on Amazon sounded intriguing. I like Stacking the Shelves and I am still really new at it too. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun when you're friends with an author? it definitely gives you another perspective when reading their books. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. I so envy you. I wish I could also be friends with authors. But I think some of them would hate me afterwards especially if I could get to review their books negatively. I can be pretty nasty.

    And welcome to Stacking the Shelves! I'm also new to it.

    Have fun reading it.

    Thoughts and Pens Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

Stacking the Shelves (9)

Liebster Award: 2016