My Reading Wishlist (2)

My Reading Wishlist is a daily meme hosted by me where bloggers highlight the top three books they have on their "to-read" pile. 

My Choices This Week Are: 

Title: Love Story
Author: Jennifer Echols 
Reason: I don't think that I have read any books by Jennifer Echols, but I've heard great things about them by Katie from Katie's Book Blog & Erica from The Book Cellar (two people who know what they're talking about when they review books). Any book they've enjoyed I have a feeling I will enjoy, too!


Title: Shut Out
Author: Kody Keplinger 
Reason: Have you read the synopsis? I need to get my hands on a copy of this book!






Title: Catching Jordan
Author: Miranda Kenneally  
Reason: This is one of those series I haven't started to read yet, but really need to...





What books are on your Reading Wishlist? Leave a link to your post in the comments below!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

Stacking the Shelves (9)

Liebster Award: 2016